2/28/11

Winter Remix - Day 26




I managed to get coffee and chocolate on my skirt today... I have such healthy eating habits!


I was going to wear this to an Academy Award viewing party last night but a terrible sinus headache kept me bedridden. Of course I blame the headache on my nasal congestion... but maybe it had something to do with the amount of BBQ I wolfed down earlier in the day??


I sat at home with my cold and sinus cocktail - One part Claritin-D, a few sprays of Afrin with an ibuprofen chaser... really did the trick! **surely NOT doctor approved**

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that jacket! I need one it totally reminds me of Scarlett from Gone With The Wind! :)

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket, too! Such a pretty green!!!

    ReplyDelete