2/25/11

Winter Remix - Day 23

-



Random topics of the day:
-People have started calling this my "cupcake wrapper" skirt. Which is fitting since I sometimes design cupcakes.
-I think my new goal should be to wear one owl item everyday. I certainly have enough owl jewelry... necklaces, rings, earrings, brooches...
-It would have been nice [or disastrous] to have a digital camera in college.
-Everyone in my company should wear tutus to work on Fridays.
-I have no idea where this belt came from. It's a mystery.


It's hard for me to come up with blog posts... I think of thousands of crazy things all day long but for some reason when I stare at the blinking cursor on my blogger post I can't seem to think of anything to say. I need to practice jotting down some of my random thoughts/interactions during the day and see if that becomes useful.

1 comment:

  1. i love owls, too! but sadly i own no owl jewelry... craziness i say! your red skirt is adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete