2/3/11

Winter Remix - Day 3


looking up at the horrible fluorescent lights

foxes with bows, so cute!
I haven't worn this blazer in [7] years... I think that's why I included it in my remix. Velvet is hot right now and when else am I going to be able to wear a teal velvet blazer??
I did this with a lot of my remix items. Some items are new but most are severely underused pieces of my wardrobe just taking up space in my closet. That's the reason why I wanted to remix them. What's the sense of owning them if I'm not going to wear them? And after 30 days if I'm still not crazy about them I can get rid of them without feeling guilty. At least I gave them a little extended life and got some final use out of them.


Oh and BTW I went to Marist College, home of the Red Foxes, so of course I had to buy this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment