2/22/11

Winter Remix - Day 19





Back at work Monday blues...
BTW - Last week I complained about people's strange clothing choices at my gym. Well... I went to the gym Thursday night and hit the locker room only to find out that I forgot to bring a work-out top! I was wearing a nude colored lace-trim cami under my shirt so I just decided to wear that instead of skipping my work-out altogether. Once I got to the cardio floor I started receiving some weird looks... turns out from afar I looked like I wasn't wearing a top at all!

Oh goodness... this is why I should not judge. You never know what happened to someone during the day that influenced their questionable exercise attire.

But hey you... yea, you - the one in the tie-dye fringe cut-off shorts... I'm still judging you.

No comments:

Post a Comment