2/28/11

Winter Remix - Day 24




I found love this Saturday... well... rediscovered love... for my Nintendo Wii.
After [un]willing myself out of bed [late] Saturday afternoon I had to find the motivation to wear my planned 30 for 30 outfit. That motivation came in the form of knowing I'd be one outfit closer to finishing the challenge and be able to wear any old thing on a Saturday afternoon.
Anyway, I went to Target with the bf to go jean shopping. For him. Don't worry, I didn't forget about the 30 day shopping ban! Although I did try to get him to buy me a dress - attempt denied. While checking out at Target, we heard Outback Steakhouse calling our name. No, really... they were calling our name, we put in a reservation before we went shopping. 
The bf never willingly eats anything green but for some reason he ordered the wedge salad. Um... delicious. I think I am going to recreate that salad to eat for lunch everyday this week. I hate dealing with lettuce so I think wedge salads were invented just for people like me. Chop off one big chunk and you're done!
After dinner we stopped to play in Best Buy where I came across the Wii game Just Dance 2. I hadn't used the Wii for anything other than Netflix in over a year [mostly watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Wizards of Waverly Place episodes] so I decided to let it back into my life. Two hours and one change of clothes later I realized why I had to have a Wii in the first place. It's been a while since I've laughed that hard... picture me and the bf doing a dance duet to Jump in the Line by Harry Belafonte (aka Shake Shake Shake Senora from Beetlejuice). Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment