3/3/11

Winter Remix - Day 29



Steve Urkel-ness

After my doctor's appointment last night, it seems like I was on the right track with my Sunday night cold and sinus cocktail. He ended up prescribing me three medications on top of a prescription nasal spray I already have to treat my sinusitis - which always sounds like a made-up disease name to me.

After my umpteenth trip to Duane Reade since I've started feeling sick, I picked up my new prescriptions and realized that I've spent about $100 on this cold. Makes me wonder... you’d have to be making as much as Charlie Sheen to support a drug habit… as it is, I’m having a hard time affording my head cold.
But then again, would he have had that drug problem without all that money?

I was told that the rest of my blog posts should be Charlie Sheen quotes, so here's the suggested quote of the day:
"It's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins. All we do is put wins in the record books. We win so radically in our underwear before our first cup of coffee, it's scary."
I woke up late this morning so I can hardly put a win in the record book but at least I feel half human again.


No comments:

Post a Comment